Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Try Those Untrieds! - Renaissance Cosmetics "Emerald Envy" Swatch

Hi, Reader!
 
Today I have a simple swatch for you!
 
It may be only a swatch but this polish is all but simple! I can guarantee you!
 
First of all, it's from Renaissance Cosmetics, an indie polish brand based in Toronto (which means near to me = fast shipping yeaaah!) The company is owned by one of my favorite nail artist in the community, Meghan of WillPaintNailsForFood.com.
 
I present you "Emerald Envy", an emerald (duuuh!) green with gold shimmer and tiny gold glitters. When I applied the first coat, I was pleasantly surprised by the opacity of the polish. I could have gotten away with only one coat, but I decided to play it safe and applied a second coat.
 
  
 
Bottle shot of "Emerald Envy". You can see really clearly the gold shimmer in the polish and the vivacity of the color too.
 
 
I didn't buy it originally, it was included in two of my order from her! Yeah, two times I got this mini. I think it was faith that brought us together. haha. Usually I'm not a fan of green, but this one is the exception to the rule. 

 
My pictures are kind of dark, but I swear this is a deep emerald green with a strong shimmer effect. Perfection.
 
*This is one of those times I regret I didn't buy a full bottle before it was too late.

 
I'm glad I finally tried "Emerald Envy". I will definitely use it in the future, now that I know I like this shade!!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!