Saturday, January 17, 2015

TNAG - 7 Deadly Sins

Hello!

The Nail Art Guild is back and for this occasion the theme was 7 Deadly Sins. I must admit that was a really hard theme to do. I struggled to find something interesting and finally I think I found something!

The seven deadly sins are anger, pride, lust, envy, greed, gluttony and sloth. I was really tempted to do a sloth inspired mani, it would have been really easy. I would have just apply one base coat and tada!

Just kidding. I chose to do gluttony, because who doesn't love food, right? I looked everywhere and couldn't find nothing that was really suiting my needs. I finally found a print on Pinterest and decided to recreate it.

 
I used my new nail art brush I got last week from NailPolishCanada and I'm really proud of myself for doing this print. It's kind of really difficult to make ustensils and plates haha. I thought it would be easy but the forks are looking funny a little bit lol.




I mattified my mani because I'm on a "mattify all the manis" kick lately it seems!!


 
Overall I'm really happy with this manicure. I hope to use my nail art brush more often and practise my skills!

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!