Sunday, April 5, 2015

Let's Try Those Untrieds! - Splendor Nail Lacquer's "Neptune" Swatch

Hello, Reader!

Today I have a swatch for you! It's from Splendor Nail Lacquer and it is inspired by Veronica Mars, the TV show (unfortunately it's not playing anymore on TV)!


Neptune is a yummy blue jelly with blue, white and holographic glitters. The application went smooth and I *think* it was only two coats!
 
 
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved this shade! I didn't wear it long though, so I'll have to wear it again!!
 
 
Look at that. Isn't it squishy?? It has such depth without being overflowed with the glitters.

 
The last picture! I hope you'll love this polish as much as me!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous, I'm loving this polish and your swatch!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!