Friday, March 11, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Food

Hello!
 
Today I am back with the 40GNAI challenge!
 
The theme for this week was food and my inspiration came from Katie at Harlow and co. She did a mani not too long ago and I wanted to do it too, because it was so cute!
 
P.S.: Last week's prompt is done, but I haven't write my blog post, oops. Will do it later, I promise!
 

 
Cookies, anyone?
 

 
I started off with "What's a budget" (Trust Fund Beauty) and then painted little black circles. I went over with a beige polish and added the chocolate chips later. Voila. Super easy to do!
 
 
They were fun to do and fun to wear. From "far", they looked like a cheetah design (if you look reaalllllly faast and far far away haha). ANYWAYS!
 
I hope you like it and I'll see you soon!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!