Monday, June 13, 2016

40GNAI - Mint + Accent Nail

Hello !

As I am writing this post, I didn't have coffee..so sorry if I am confusing in my post or I make more mistakes than usual.

This last week has been gloomy and cold. It's almost like we skipped directly to fall. Ugh. I need heat and sun, please.

EDIT: Still so damn cold. Who stole summer?

The prompts were mint for everyone and accent nail as my personal prompt.

I didn't have a clue of what to do until the last minute and honestly, I am still "eh" about it,


 
I used Enigma from Gilty Girl Cosmetics (I don't know if they are still up and running) for the "plain" nails.
 
I wore this polish over a year ago and I didn't remember how the formula was. I was just praying it wouldn't be too much of a pain.
 
I was really surprised to see that it was almost a one coater. The formula was a little bit on the thicker side but very manageable. It looks almost like an off-white with a subtle hint of green/mint in it. I looove it.
 
 
For the accent nails I did a "smoosh" with Enigma, Beyond Cozy (Essie) and a white polish.
 
It looked pretty and very subtle. I hope you like it ! :)
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!