Sunday, May 25, 2014

Inspired By: mcpolish and The Lacquerologist

That awkward moment when your iPod take better pictures than your camera..

I have this old camera that is so crappy I can't take a good picture with it. Well, I can take pictures.. but only if the subject is far, very far. Very useful when you want to take pictures of your hand, huh?

My nails for the weekend were inspired by mcpolish and lacquerologist on Instagram. I first saw the recreation of mcpolish a couple weeks ago and loved it. It's only Friday that I decided to do them. She was inspired by The Lacquerologist so I went on her website and follow the tutorial she made. I think they turned out pretty well !


I know the quality of this photo is not the best, but for right now it's the only camera I have. This week I should get a better camera and hopefully make better photos!

Colors used: Blanc (Essie), Light As Air (China Glaze), Zealous (Revlon), Mimosa's Before Mani's (China Glaze), Papaya Punch (China Glaze), Blue Box (Quo By Orly) and Black On Black (Sinful Colors)

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!