Monday, May 19, 2014

A New Adventure!

Woah.

I finally made it. I create my  blog. I can't believe I actually did it.

This is a new project for me.. An exciting project, I must say! The idea of having my own blog was floating around in my mind for a while now.. There were so many questions I had to think and find the answer before finally taking the plunge!

Like .. what language would I use? Because, you know, reader, I'm a French Canadian..So English isn't my first language.. I thought about doing this blog in French, but after thinking about it for hours, I finally decided to use English.. Maybe because I wanted more people to understand me.. Soooo, it's going to be a great challenge for me!  (Excuse me for any mistakes I'll make in the future. Not my first language.)

What this blog would be about?

..

Nails. Nail polish. Our obsession. Mostly. Nail art when I can. Indie. Swatch.

I want somewhere where I can put all this. My iPod can't hold all this for very long (300 + pictures of nails, swatch, etc.), so I had to create my blog!

Welcome to my corner of the Internet and enjoy the ride!

Irrationails xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!