Saturday, April 30, 2016

40GNAI - 3 shades of orange/red + Watercolor

Hi!

First of all, I want to say that the mani and the pictures were a nightmare to do. Sorry for that. I tried everything but nothing works. UGH.  I hate that.

My personal prompt was watercolor and it looks nothing like that on the pictures. I am sorry, but you'll have to believe me.

Disclaimer: Do not look if you don't like fails. haha.

 
Oh, I had to take my pictures outside the light box too, because the setting/lights were horrible. Not much better I admit.

 
I tried an outline thinking that would be cool. Eh. Nope.

 
Overall, that was a complete fail. Hope next week goes better.
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!