Thursday, April 7, 2016

40GNAI - Kids TV

Hello, hello!

I know, I missed last week prompt. BUT. I did it and then it went horribly wrong so I have to do it again. I'll post it when I redo it, but in the meantime, it's a new week in the 40GNAI and for once I'm on time! Yeah!

I haven't watched a kid show for a very long time, so I don't know what's "on trend" right now.. so I decided to do a mani inspired by the Powerpuffs (it was playing when I was younger.. does it still play?)

My mani is pretty simple and minimalistic...I think.

My job is really draining my energy and I feel like they ask us to be Wonder Woman or to have superpowers. It's crazy. I hope it calms down soon. So I guess it was an obvious choice, right?

My inspiration for the mani is this picture of Blossom :)

 


 
 
 
It has been a reeeeeaaaallly long time since I have done a detailed character, so I am pretty pleased with how Blossom turned out on my nails. It's so tiny, I thought I would never get the details because I was shaking so much lol.


I didn't do the two others, because it was way too long and I wanted to keep it simple. Plus, Blossom was my favorite. Did you watch the show? Did you have a favorite? :P

 
A close up. She looks weird ahah. I think I'll stay a little bit more far so she doesn't look so "shaky".
 
I hope you liked it!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!