Monday, May 30, 2016

40GNAI - Hot Pink + Zigzag

Hello, hello!

The blog post is late, but my mani was posted in the group on Facebook Friday, so I'm not completely late.

I had a beautiful weekend, so I didn't really have time/motivation to sit down and write a blog post.

Anyway! Onto the nails :)


 
For the mani, it was really simple, but I think cute. I used "Bye Felicia" from Trust Fund Beauty and then applied vinyls on three of my fingers (the thumb has chevrons too!)
 
 
"Bye Felicia" is such a gorgeous shade, I love it. It's vibrant in the sun and makes me so happy. I dunno why.
 
The chevron vinyls were from Nails Vinyls (I think).
 
That's it. Pretty simple, nothing much to add. Sooo. Yeah. I'll see you soon!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!