Friday, May 20, 2016

40GNAI- Music

Hello!

I haven't been "on time" much lately, always doing my prompt the day before Friday (or on Friday.......) that it feels weird now. We are Wednesday today. I did my prompt so early. Wow. The post won't go online until Friday, but still. You know? Wow. haha

Anyways! Today's prompt is Music! My music style is very... eclectic.. so I didn't know what to do. I chose finally something suuuuuuuuper simple and went with that instead of trying to do something over-the-top complicated. hehe.

 
I absolutely adore Ed Sheeran and decided to "honor" him with these nails (Simple, right?) I LOOVE his latest album and almost tried to write the titles on my nails, but too much haha.

 
I used High Roller from Pipe Dream Polish; the perfect green polish for this look. It is exactly the same shade as the album. Crazy, right?
 
So, yeah. Kept it simple but I love it. Do you like it? Do you like Ed Sheeran?
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!