Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Purple Gradient Nail Art

Wooo. Time flies!

It's been almost three weeks since I last posted.

To be honest, I didn't have nothing interesting to post. I am newly employed at the hospital and I was in formation for the last three weeks. Since it's a pediatric hospital, they don't allow nail polish on their employees. Whaaaaaat. Yeah. You read it. So I was only doing my nails on the weekend when I was not working. And most of the time, it was only plain ol' color. (Pretty color, but only one color.)

Now, I began my certification and I'm back at school which means I can do mah nails!!! Happy dance!!

First thing first.

Yesterday was the Lacquer Legion time of the month and the theme was Weird Science. I was really excited since I am ''scientific'' person. I knew right away what I wanted to do. Biological Hazard Nails. That was the design I had in mind when I posted about this polish three weeks ago ;)

This is what it looked in the end. I'm really pleased with it! On my other hand I painted the nuclear sign, but I was too impatient so I smudged my design right after I was done! LOL. Oh well.
 
Products used: Generally Hazzardous (Pretty Serious Cosmetics) (So sad, we can't see the golden shimmer :( ) and Black On Black (Sinful Colors)


NOW. The real star of today's post. Gradient nails are the best thing. There is so much choice of colors. It's infinite. That's what I like so much about gradients. No one can make the same choice (except if you want to replicate someone's gradient. ;))


Indirect/Natural light. 
 
Indirect/Natural light.
 
 

Indirect/Direct sun.
 
Isn't it beautiful??
 
Products used: "Well Isn't That Special" (Girly Bits Cosmetics), ''Relative Dimensions" (Above the Curve) and "Indie Go" (ILNP). I topped this beauty with HK Girl (Glisten and Glow)
 
Do you like gradient nails? What's your favorite color combo?
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!