Saturday, August 2, 2014

Pretty Serious Cosmetics; Nail Mail Of the Week

Woohoo ! Finally! I have my own camera! Since yesterday, I just take everything in photos. I JUST FREAKING LOVE my camera! She's perfect! (Yes, it's a she. I decided since it was perfect, it had to be a she. :P)

I received earlier this week this awesome package from Pretty Serious Cosmetics. It was a huge cross on my wishlist. I had these shades for ever on this wishlist and I finally took the plunge. I'm so glad I did it, too. They are perfec-tion.
That's all the shades I bought in their cute little box!
 
+
 
 
Grimm Demise is a sparkly teal polish. I could keep watching this polish for ever and still be amazed. True Story.



 +
 

 Stuck In The Middle is an iridescent pink/red. It's from the newest collection, I'm pretty sure about it. It has shimmer and it was really hard to capture all the amazing-ness. I tried my best. :)

Look at all these reflections. Wow. I don't find another word to describe Stuck In the Middle.
 
+

88mph is the one I was the most excited about. Not only because it's inspired by Back To The Future (HOW COOL IS THAT, HUH?), but also because it's so SPARKLY! I just kept looking at this polish and didn't know what to do with all my excitement.
The sun wasn't cooperating so I don't have a picture with the sun. It kept hiding until I was done. Mean sun!
 
 +
 
 
Mummy Mush is a golden glass shifting duochrome. Pictures don't do it justice!

 
+

 Purple Monkey Dishwasher... Oh.em.gee. Another lemming of mine. I mean, look at this perfection!! It's so amazing. This shade is so aaaaaargh. I love it. I can't wait to put in on my little nubs :D
 
 +

Generally Hazzardous is an orange with golden shimmer. I'm not an orange person usually, but this shade rocks. I already have a design for this one!!

 
Bonus picture to see the golden shimmer!
 
 
 Have you bought previously Pretty Serious Cosmetics ? What is your favorite color?
 
 Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!