Friday, August 29, 2014

Blue, Bling & Black!

I'm on fire!

haha.

Seriously. I think it's the first time I post twice in the same week. Maybe this blog will see more life in the future!!

I'm so happy to be back at school. It's funny because when I graduated I was like: "School. Never. Again. I swear." And then, there's me, three months later. "I can't wait for school to begin.."

AAAANYWAY.

Onto the nails!

I manage slowly but surely to reduce my untried pile. You know that pile who never seems to be ending. It just keeps adding and adding. Until you have to restrict yourself. (Or at least try with a no-buy...)

I used for this mani two untried: "A Stripper Has Been Sleeping In My Bed" by GirlyBits and
"Pacific Blue" (the new horrible formula) by Sally Hansen.

I wanted something simple with a little touch of glitter. BECAUSE GLITTER.

It was only until I took the pictures that I saw that my cuticles were dry. Poor little things. Sorry for your eyes, ladies. (We shall not talk about my cleaning. Seriously, I don't know what happened.) Look only the nails, try to focus. I'm going to give them some TLC!

Indirect/Natural light
 
 I really like "A Stripper Has Been Sleeping In my Bed". It's so glittery. And the name. The name gets an A+.

Indirect/Natural light

Indirect/Sun (Yes I changed my hand. What the..)
 
You can see on the last picture I had a little problem with my chevron. I didn't apply my vinyls right so this is what it looks like when you don't follow the rules, kid!
 
Products used: "Pacific Blue"(Sally Hansen), "A Stripper Has Been Sleeping In My Bed" (GirlyBits) and "Black On Black"(Sinful Colors)
 
Happy Labor Weekend! (For those who don't work... like me..)
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!