Sunday, October 19, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 14: Paisley

The day I was fearing came! Paisley. *TADADADA*

I was dreading the prompt. Like, really. I admire everyone who can make paisley. I just don't seem to have the courage to do it. They look so complicate and detailed, I'm just like a deer in the middle of the highway. Strucked by fear. A little maybe too melodramatic? Huh. Okay....

Seriously, though. If you look up on Internet, paisley design are really elaborate. Too much. Not for me haha. Maybe if I practise more, I can achieve it one day. (If I really want... Mh... Nah, no thanks.)

A while ago, I saw on Youtube a paisley tutorial by Packapunchpolish. They look easy to do, so I decided to give it a go.

Mine turned a little bit simpler than hers, but I think I like the effect. It is really nice, don't ya think?


In fact, paisley is not that complicate. I was exaggerating in my mind. You just draw pear-shape and fill everything else. More or less. haha.

 
When you look at them from far away, you can't see all the flaws. And they make really cool effects.

 
I chose simplicity, going with only black and white, because honestly I thought it would be a major FAIL. But I guess I was wrong.

 
I almost forgot. It was done using acrylic paint, something a little more manageable than nail polish.

 
Close-up, so you can actually see.
 
That's it. I'll see you tomorrow for galaxy nails. I already did them and OMG I'M SO FREAKING OUT.
 
See you later, Reader!
 
Happy polishing!
Irrationails xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!