Sunday, October 26, 2014

31DC version 2.0 : Day 16: Landscape

Again, late with my post. Sorry.

Landscape inspired me a lot of things. At first I wanted to do a mountain landscape, then a forrest, then a beach and then a snow mountain. You get it. Lot of inspiration. I began to do the snow mountain, but it didn't turned out really satisfying. I remembered a design I saw, maybe a few months ago now. It was on IG, I found a new account (@narmai) and I was looking through her pics when I saw her northern lights. They were so magical, I knew I wanted to do them. Since then I was looking for an excuse to try the design.

I wiped my nails clean and started doing her design. I didn't have the same colors so I changed a little bit the design. In the end, it gave an... interesting result.

I tried to photograph it, but I don't know what I did to my camera because all my pictures were blurry. I finally found what I did, but I'm still not convinced it's completely okay.

Anyway....!


 
Instead of using green GITD polish, I used a pink one (by Serum No.5: Atomic Peach). It looked more like a sunset, don't you think? Oh well.

 
I painted little trees in black acrylic paint, but I think my navy blue base was too dark, so we don't really see them..



I think my favorite finger was my thumb. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I feel like it was the only one who was close enough for a northern light.

 
I posted my recreation of @narmai's design without conviction on my IG and this is by very far the design I got more like. I was surprise every time someone hit the like button. Thank you for all the love!
 
I promised you last time that I was going to show you my Cinderella hand with the galaxy design. It was very different from my other hand but I liked them both!



I'll see you tomorrow for another prompt!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!