Monday, October 6, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 10: Animal

Hi!
I'm a little bit late for writing this post. I posted my picture on IG, but didn't have the strength to write the post. Whoops.

For this prompt, I wanted to be original, because you must admit, Reader, when you read animal, your think immediately: cat, dog, bird, don't you??

I know I wanted to do something out-of-the-box. I found my inspiration, but decided to change the colors to be more neutral. The original design was orange, mine is kind of Brown/gray. I like it even if it is more... well, earth-toned. haha.


 
Octopus!! Yeah. What? You have to tilt your head to understand the design? Well, do it. I know you want to. Or you can look for more pictures after the jump!


 

I really like this design, it was pretty easy to do, if you can believe it.
 
 
The most difficult part was to draw their eyes. And doing my other hand. Of course.

 
My accent nail was supposed to be seaweed. I don't know if you can't tell, but I think with the other nails it goes really well.

 
Now, I just wish I could do my lines a little bit more tiny and maybe add something else. I don't know what exactly, but looking it right now I wish I just had something more...
 
I'll see you for another post in a few minutes, Reader!!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!