Monday, September 14, 2015

Black And White Geometric Nail Art

Hello!
 
Back with this geometric pattern I did a couple weeks ago! Initially when I started this pattern, it wasn't supposed to be done late in the night, but once I started I couldn't stop myself.
 
I just had to do all my nails NOW.
 

The overall effect was pretty badass.

 
 
 I went a little bit overboard with my middle finger, I think, though. Late mani and crazy ideas..
 
 
 
All the design was done with black acrylic paint and some white acrylic paint for the touch ups. It is so easy to work with the acrylic paint! I'm considering buying more acrylic paint.. Hum..
 

The thumb was my favorite nail :) I just love how it turned out.


Crazy effect, right? The sad part is that I broke my nail the next day so I had to cut them all and wiped the design *sob*. I will have to try again someday and pray that I won't break any nails haha.

Hope you like them!

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!