Saturday, September 5, 2015

Watermarble with Parental Advisory Polish and Lightning Bolt Vinyls

Hello! Good morning!
 
I'm back with a watermarble I did a month ago. I used my Parental Advisory polishes for the watermarble. I had a mild fail so I decide to cover it with another P.A. polish and some lightning bolt vinyls.
 
In the end, I really like the design.
 
 
The lightning vinyls covered the parts I didn't like and left the best parts so people thought it was a pretty neat design. haha.


On my index finger, I had an encounter with my cat. She likes to bite my nail (in an affectively manner), so this happens frequently with my nails. Oops.

 
My only "deception" is that the black holo was not super holo.. Or maybe it was too much holo.. It looks a little bit grey, because of the holo particles.
 

I love that shot so much. We can see all the details of the watermable and the black polish. Gaaaaah!

I hope you liked it!
Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!