Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Half Moon Mani inspired by @trnailart on Instagram

Hello, hello!
 
I recently found a new instagram account (@trnailart) and looking through her feed I was feeling inspired to recreate few of her looks. For the most part, they are minimalistic looking. They look so simple, yet chic and sophisticated.
 
 
One of her looks I wanted to recreate was her half-moon mani. Hers is a little bit more thin and gorgeous, while mine turned out to be a little bit more thick.
 

I used, like her, a nude as my base, but unlike her I decided to use a color for the half-moon part. I should have thought thoroughly my choice haha. Teal near the cuticle was a challenge for the clean up part, I can tell you that.


I really liked wearing this minimalist mani, that was fun! Sometimes something simple make a big difference.

How do you like it? Yay? Nay?

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!