Friday, November 6, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Black & White + Skittles

Hello, lovely people!

TGIF! Today is Friday and you know what it means! Yes, this is the day where a bunch of nail artist girls from around the world present you the 40GNAI!

The prompt was black and white with a pattern assigned to each participants. Mine was skittles!
I just want to clarify something, I am not a skittle person. I like my nails to be the same or if I do a landscape that they come together as a whole. Sooo, I don't know if my skittle is pretty or original because I don't do them usually.

 
So here it is. My black and white skittle!
 
 
 On my pinky is a coat of Clearly Spotted by Color Show Maybelline over a black base. For the middle and the ring finger I used some vinyls and create lines and geometric patterns. My index was handpainted to create a tile pattern (but it looks a little bit like drunk squares haha). Finally my thumb is just black, because I love black nails and I do what I want, nah.

 
(Sorry for the cat hairs.. They are always stuck on my nails and I never see them before I look at my pictures on my computer u_u")
 
So what do you think? Win or fail? :)
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!