Monday, September 29, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 9: Stripes

Hello, Reader!
 
 
So, I had this really cool idea for today's prompt that I found on Pinterest (where I found my inspiration all the time ;).) It turned out to be a little more complex that I originally thought.
 
Stripes are something really hard for me to do, because my lines aren't really straight. I use mainly striping tape, but let's be honest. It tooks forever to cut this tape in tiny millions bits. This is why I only did two nails on each hand. It was enough for me.
 
The original design was made in black and white and in the circle, there was a person standing his back facing me. I changed a little bit because, hellooooooo, I can't do that much details on my nails. (At least for now.)
 
 

 
I really like them. I think the circles are pretty cool. If you look a them long enough you can feel like they're in 3D or something.
 
 
I also changed my nail shape. They were kinda round, but I decided to square them. Let's see how long I can keep them without breaking anything haha. ( I already chipped my index finger. Whoops.)


 
 
 
A close-up, because they're awesome when you see them close. That's all ;)

 
A little bit closer....
 
 
Both hands! I think, by now, you should have notice that I really like them, so I won't repeat myself huh ;) (I LOOOOOOVE THEM. Whoops.)


 That's all for today! Hope you like them as much as I do!

I'll see you Thursday! ;)

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!