Saturday, November 1, 2014

31DC version 2.0: Day 17: Favorite Season

Hi!
This post will be short and sweet!
I couldn't decide on which season was my favorite. I think they all have pros and cons. So, when there is indecision, do it all!


 
I'm pretty damn pleased with the result!


They looked like little paintings. SO COOOL, RIGHT?


And the most exciting thing about them is that it didn't take me too long to make them!


 I think I like to do more figurative nail art.. You know.. making real things.. It's maybe the side of me who took painting classes..I don't know.

 
 


I'm late for the post and for the last prompt (day18), what's happening to me!!

See you next time!

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!