Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Let's Try Those Untrieds! - Supernatural Lacquer "Charlie" Swatch

Hello Reader!

I think my new resolution for this year is to swatch all my untried polish in my untried box. I have a lot of nail polish just sitting there, waiting for their moments. Like you already know, this will be a work in progess since everytime you take one nail polish out, three come in. Haha. You know what I'm talking about, right. HOOOOOARDER.


Charlie is a perfect light blue polish, with holographic dust, orange round and triangle glitter and white rectangle glitter. She's so soft and sweet, I love her!


 *


 When it was time to take her off, I was kind of sad because I really really liked her! I'll have to use her again it the future (I say this to every polish I swatch, but that's true. They are all so awesome, I wish I had more fingers!!)

Oooh, see there is also tiny white glitter! *-*


*


Charlie is no longer available from Supernatural Lacquer. In fact, Supernatural Lacquer is closed at the moment, because SHE HAD A BABY OOOOHOOOH!! so you can't go to her store and buy everything she does (that was usually what I did when she was open haha). I hoped that in 2015 she will re-open her store because I really liked her work, otherwise I'll cherish every little bottle I have from her!

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! Love it and freaking love this polish!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have one but I'm not as active as I should! I really love this one too. It is one of my favorite from Supernatural Lacquer!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!