Tuesday, February 24, 2015

"Eyre" by piCturepOlish

The story begins like this:
 
One day, I'm doing my nails when suddenly: crisis. My HK Girl Top Coat is almost empty. First reaction: "That's fine. I'll go on NailPolishCanada and buy another bottle so I won't have to wait too much for my bottle to arrive."
 
I go on NailPolishCanada.com and put HK Girl Top Coat in my cart... They recently began to charge for shipping and if you buy more than 25$, it's free (in Canada, not US). So.. you begin to understand?
 
I couldn't just buy a topcoat and leave. Right? Riiiiight?
I had to make it worth it.
Here comes "Eyre" by piCture pOlish. (I also bought Paris but didn't get the chance to wear it!)
 
 
 
I had to buy this one, not only because the color is freaking amazing but also because, Eyre. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë. Ring a bell? I loved this book even if it's kind of dramatic and sometimes dark.
 




Isn't she pretty? This vivid blue with scattered holo. Gaaah, love. That's love, people. (We're all mad here.)
 
** It was a few months ago when my nails were super long, not like now, huh. **

 
These sun shots are so cooooool. I feel like a teenager with no vocabulary. haha.


The thing I liked the most about this polish is that even if it is not in direct light or sun, it sparkled like madly. The only down part is the price. I find that 14$ is expensive even for an ah-mazing polish. (Maybe it's my poor student part of me who find this haha)

 
Another polish bottle shot, because LOOK.
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!