Sunday, February 22, 2015

Nails Of The Weekend!

Whoa. It's been a while, Reader!

I had some traumatic break during the last few weeks, so my motivation took a slap in the face (You like the image in your head?) It's sound so superficial "I broke a nail, my life is done", but I can assure you I'm not THAT superficial, it's just that it pissed me off I didn't want to do anything with the traitor. (I had to wear a Band-Aid three days because of this sucker!)

Anywaaaaays! Let's forget this and focus on something more happy!

I started initially with an idea in my head, but while I was searching for the right tools, it looked like I didn't have what I thought I had. (I'm not sure it's even a real sentence. Doesn't it seems like it have too much verbs?) I changed my plans and this is what I came with!


 
A really nice (subtle) gradient with Colors by Llarowe polishes (Bad, Smooth Criminal and Purple Pizzaz) and some chevrons!

 
I find myself doing this mani over and over when inspiration is not really present. It's such a versatile mani, you can't go wrong with the colors. So much possibilities.  Maybe that's why I like it so much..

 
The minis chevrons were done using nail vinyls, making these crisp lines and everything. It took me so much time to do all my nails haha! It's ridiculous! I guess that's the "price" we have to pay for having perfect chevrons. Right?


I hope you like as much as I do! See you next time!

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!