Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Try Those Untrieds! - Supernatural Lacquer "Ruby 2.0" Swatch

Hello, Reader!
 
Next from my untried pile is Ruby 2.0 from Supernatural Lacquer. It's been a long time since I have done these swatches so I think I had done 2 or 3 coats to achieve to opacity here.
 
 
Ruby 2.0 is a red jelly base polish with a lot of black and holographic glitters in different size. With my skin tone, the red was almost a raspberry red, so I guess the color change a bit with different skin tones.

 
I didn't do a top coat so that's why it looks a little bumpy in the close-up. If you want a smooth finish, I'll suggest doing 1 or 2 coats of your favorite top coat.

 
*

 
*

 
You see that in the bottle it almost look orange-y red, but on my nails it's more of a raspberry red. Weird. haha.
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!