Saturday, January 23, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - 3 Shades of Purple + Stamped

Hello!

This week, the theme was 3 shades of purple and my personal prompt was stamped.

Some of you may know.. I can never get a good stamping for the life of me. So I thought : "Hey. Let's make some decals instead!"...YEAH...uh. Not so much.

My three purple were Daddy Issues (trust Fund Beauty), Rapunzel (FUN Lacquer) and Purple Monkey Dishwasher (Pretty Serious) if you want to know before we begin.


 
I went with only two fingers because. (Maybe because I knew what would happened...Mh.) I think my major problem with stamping is I have CURVED nails.. -_- Like, really curved nails so when I apply the decals it always "wrinkle" at the tips..


Anyone else have curved nails and have any advices? PLEASE, help a sister!

I hope you liked it anyways even though it was a bit of a fail haha. The intention was there... :P

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!