Friday, January 8, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Pale Blue Base + Squares

Whoa!

It's been a while!... 2016 is here, so I thought I'd get back on track and do what I was supposed to do the last two weeks (woops).

Today's prompt is pale blue base with a special pattern. You remember, each one of us has a different pattern.. Mine was squares!

The original idea is coming from Packapunch, I think. She did it with different colors, but I chose to stick with the blues..

 
So here it is! A pretty simple looking mani, but it took some time and a little bit of my sanity haha.

 
I almost never use striping tape. I remember now why... IT TAKES FOREVER.
 
Ahem.
 
I used striping tape and kinda make a grid and then filled some space and tried to remove all the tape before the polish dries.

 
I used a bunch of polishes for this mani. My base is Daydream (Enchanted Polish) and the little square were made with I Cannoli Wear OPI (OPI), Spirits of the Moors (A-England) and Mojito (Beyond the Nail). I really like the combination, do you?
 
I hope you like it. I'll see you next week!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

1 comment:

  1. Looks great I love the pattern and the colour combination too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!