Saturday, January 23, 2016

Born Pretty Store Review : Mermaid Scales Nail Vinyls

Hello, gorgeous people!

Today is review day! I received some times ago, three items from BPS and I haven't had time to make a proper review for a while. I initially was going to review two items at once, but then a tragedy happened (see here) and I decided to delay the review until my nail grow a little bit. Instead, I'll be talking about the third item.

MERMAID NAIL VINYLS. YESSS.

I LOVE mermaid nails. They always look so fabulous and with the nail vinyls, they are so easy to do!

 
I started with a black base and then sponged Respect (Glam Polish) and Tomoko (Zoya) over the nail vinyls. Voila! Aren't they gorgeous? So simple too.
 
 
Now. Let's talk about the BPS nail vinyls (id product: #23525), because that is kind of the point of this article. Right?
 
They come in a sheet with twelve vinyls, so you can use them for a whole mani and you would still have two (maybe for some accent nails later, who knows?) left. They are pretty big, so I guess you could use one nail vinyls two times if you placed it right. THEY ARE HOLOGRAPHIC. Not really "important", because they are going to the trash after you use them, but still pretty to the eyes when you use them. (Because who doesn't love holographic, riiiight?)
 

They were really easy to use, were sticky so you can get clean edges and they were thin so it doesn't looks too weird with the outline. I liked that it was also the right size for the "scales". Sometimes, makers make them really big and uh.. I don't like that much.

Overall the product was really great and I would totally recommend it!

What do you think? Do you like mermaid nails? Do you use nail vinyls? Tell me!

If you want to buy from BPS, I have a discount code for you: use "DEAEX31" at check out on items not already reduced for 10% off!

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!