Thursday, January 28, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Films

Hello, hello!

So excited for today! I was looking forward to this prompt for a moment and now it's heeeere!

Films are always fun to translate onto our nails! Last year, I did a mani inspired by The Hobbit and this year I'm going with Harry Potter.

Who doesn't love Harry Potter? No one. Amirite?

My first idea was a total fail and I am bummed about it, but I think my final mani is pretteh cool. My first idea was to do a "newspaper" mani with the Daily Prophet, but the images didn't want to transfer properly... Boo. :( After that I was looking at my nails and this idea popped up!


"I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good."

 
Yes. YES. The Marauder's Map. I did a really simple version of it and I LOVE IT. Ohmygod.

 
My fail is hidden under this mani muahaha. You can't see it, but I'm telling you. I was way too lazy to remove my nail fail and repaint my nail so I sponged my background over it. I think my laziness gives more depth to the mani #win.



I don't have much else to say... soo just admire ha. And I'll see you next week!

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! I love your interpretation and how you got something better from a "fail"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha this was a good idea! I am loving all the Harry Potter manis in this prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the Marauder's Map! Gosh, so cool. I swear I can see the footsteps moving.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!