Monday, March 9, 2015

52 Week Challenge - Non US Brand : "Welcome to the 60's" by GlamPolish

It took me long enough, but I'm back with a new blog post. I struggled through the last weeks to find inspiration, motivation and time to blog about nails.
 
I'm coming back with some holo sparkles/glitter deliciousness!
 
For the 52 Week Challenge, I decided to go with the "Non US Brand" for the beginning of the week. Maybe if I have time later, I'll do the Kids Tv... I honestly have no memories about what I was watching when I was younger haha. All the memories I have is watching movies with my dad and watching tv shows that I probably shouldn't have. (Don't worry, not this kind of tv show.)
 
Anyways!
 
The last time I fell off my "No-buy" train, I bought some Glam Polish babies I wanted from a long time at Harlow and Co. "Welcome to the 60's" was one of them.
 
Pretty, right?? It is crazy how much it sparkles. Even when not in direct light. I don't know what else to tell you. I FRAKKING love this polish.
 
You can see now. I took this one to show you I ain't a liar. lol. Holo goodness. Aaaargh *-*

 
Up-close and personal. Don't mind me salivating at this delicious sight.

 
It's not the most 'discreet' shade I own, haha. I usually don't buy this kind of polish, because I MEAN COME ON, it screams : "LOOK AT MAH NAILS". Not that I don't like people staring at my nails, but I don't want to blind everyone with all this bling. You know?

 
With artificial directly point at the polish. Gah. I can't wait to see it tomorrow when the sun will be out. *cross fingers*
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!