Sunday, May 17, 2015

Let's Try Those Untrieds! : ILNP "Fame" Swatch

Hello!
 
Another edition of Let's Try Those Untrieds! Today I present you Fame by ILNP. If you remember I wrote an blog post about some nailmail I got from ILNP here.
 

 
Fame is described as a light-gold polish stuffed with silver and gold flakes. I agree with that description. Plus it has holographic. This polish is truly amazing! In your face amazing.
 
 
I wish it would have been sunny when I wore this polish. I'm sure the holographic portion of the polish would have been awesome. Even in the "shade", I love it.

 
Look at this. Awesome. Beau-ti-ful.


*
 
 
So, what do you think of this polish? Do you love it? Do you hate it? TELL ME.
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!