Saturday, May 16, 2015

"Lumos"/Harry Potter Inspired Nails !

Hello, hello!
 
I don't have anything special to tell you today, so let's just dive in the real reason you're here!
 
I was inspired by a friend on Facebook who looooooves a little too much Harry Potter. Like she always post something related to HP. I love her. haha.
 
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore
 

 
I think this is my favorite quote from Dumbledore and of course I had to try to recreate it in a nail art. It made me think of the Lumos sortilege for obvious reasons.

 
I thought this would be like the easiest nail art ever, but I was wrong. This took me an hour, at leaaaast. Seriously. I had to make it looks perfect and that's why it took me so long.



I even painted a little wand, if you can tell!
 
I hope you like it and...

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!