Friday, May 8, 2015

Pastel Bubbles and Stripes: A Look Inspired by Nailuminium

Hello!
 
Today, I have a nail art borrowed from Nailuminium on Instagram! She came with this idea, I'm just recreating because I admire her work!
 
I love the combination of pastel bubble and stripes! It creates something original!
 
What do you think?
 

Nailuminium, if you don't know her is an amazing nail artist. She makes intricate nail art and is talented, it's crazy! I think she have a blog, but I'm not sure. You can always find her on Instagram (@nailuminium) if you want to know more of her art!

 
She sometimes makes tutorial, so we, mortal, can try to recreate her work! Like this one.

 
It was pretty simple! I painted the bubbles and then the stripes. If I was you, I'd start with the stripes and then I'd painted the bubbles. Oh. And maybe, you'll want to use nail vinyls (if you have them) for straighter lines.

 
I think it's a great look for this summer. I may recreate it later this summer with some neons, instead of pastel. :)
 
What do you think of this nail art inspired by Nailuminium?
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!