Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Watermarble with Girly Bits "Hoop! There It Is!" Collection

Hello!
 
I received not long ago the new collection from Girly Bits Cosmetics (some of it) and let me tell you. I FRAAAKING LOVE THEM.
 
They are inspired from the new favorite hobby of the GirlyBits chief: hula hoop! The collection is a total of 12 shades, I think? I only bought half of it. (Self control here haha).
 

I read everywhere that these polishes were watermarbling so well.. I just had to try it for myself!
 

I confirm: THEY ARE THE BOMB. I put a white base coat and did my watermarble over it. I didn't take any chance, but I think I could've got away without a white base. I'll have to test this theory!

EDIT: I wore a polish from the collection and after three coats, there was still a visible nail line. I would recommend using a white base, if you don't want to see your nail line.


Now that I know (more or less) how to do a successful watermarble, I'M LOVIN' IT. Seriously, though, I enjoy doing watermarble when it's working. I'll have to do the "floral pattern" soon, I seem to only doing the lines, whatever their names are.

 
Isn't it prettttyyyy? They were so vibrant in real life. AAAARGH, I love them. I can't wait to do more nail art with these adorable polishes <3

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!