Saturday, May 2, 2015

Simple Notd with Water Decals From BornPrettyStore

Hi all!

Last week, I wore this really simple mani. I wasn't feeling very "artsy", so I thought it would be a good occasion to use some nail art stuff I had for ages.

I love having some crazy nails, but sometimes I don't have the motivation to do them, so that's why I buy nail art stuff (like waterdecals, stencils, etc.)

I'm not the only one, am I?


  The application was really easy, there are some instructions to follow on the back of the waterdecal pack. Basically, it's like one of those temporary tattoo. You know, the tattoo we use when we were younger? (I did use them, did you haha?)


For the "plain" nails, I think I used Bachelorette Party by Essie. I'm not so sure, now.. I could have use so many polishes, I wanted to use one of the colour used in the waterdecal to make it "pop"!


A close up. You can see on the decal that it is printed. So much details in the macro haha. The secret's out! I didn't do it myself, it was a water decal ;)


Even if I didn't wore this mani for long, that was cool to wear. I think water decal are great for that. You can wear something really cool/complicate/awesome in a matter of minutes without all the fuss.
For the removal part... oh boy. That's is another story. I always find it difficult to remove these things. Do you have any tips on how to remove them? I always end up with a white "substance" I don't know how to call it.. a residue?

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!