Monday, May 11, 2015

Notd: Flower Fields

Hello!
 
I'm back with some landscape nail art!

*Sorry for the wear tip, for unknown reasons, they were really easy to "chip"...
 

I wanted to do something spring related, because after all it's Spring! I didn't want to do big flowers so I made tiny tiny little flowers :D
 

Here's a thumb shot. From far away it looked so cool!


I used my new Essie I got recently from NailPolishCanada to do the sky. Mint Candy Apple (the new formula) and Garden Variety from the new Spring Collection. They are amazing, I love them so  much, I actually did another mani with these two colors!

 
I was a little bit intense on my middle finger with the acetone haha. I'll have to be more careful next time!
 
Hope you like it!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!