Thursday, October 1, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Hobbies

Hello, hello!

Yes, you read right, Reader. Once again, I'm joining the Crumpet Nail Tarts Challenge, but this time it's a little different! Not the same rules, not the same prompts. A new adventure!

I am so excited to be part of this challenge, since I didn't really have any ideas or inspiration the last months. The challenge will keep me busy for a few weeks (I think it's for the whole year, oh boy!) and we are posting on each Friday. I have already all my prompts, I just need to do them now lol.

Without further ado, let's talk about the first prompt. It was decided it would be hobbies.

When I start looking for ideas, at first I was completely lost.. Did I have hobbies other than doing my nails? I don't really like sports, I am not a very outgoing person, meaning I like to do my things all by myself. Then I remember something. Writing. I loved and still do love writing stories.

Now, trying to do this on my nails. Hum.



Voila! I was mainly inspired by @narmai (IG)(or also known as PiggieLuv) and her love letter but I adapted it to my prompt. I just love how it turned out.


A little explanation on my design. The background is a little bit dirty, hm? Anyone else is left-handed? Then you know the struggle as a leftie. For those who have no ideas what I'm talking about, being a left-handed person means dirty papers because you drag the ink or the pencils all over when you write something for a long period of time. I wanted to include it in my design since it is a curse reality for me.


Then after we have the red scribbles, because when you write stories or anything else you have sometimes to make corrections to make a better story or poem, or whatever you are writing!


And finally on my thumb. Coffee mark. Because you need motivation in a liquid form/energy to write a story. I especially love my thumb, I think the coffee mark turned out pretty damn close to reality.
 
I hope you like it, I sure did enjoy doing this mani. It is nice to be back "on track". I can't wait for the next weeks!!

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo






6 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I love writing too.
    Sheila - Pointless Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Mani you did a fabulous job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how you included your edits on this. Absolutely adorable!! PS--I'm a writer too, are you doing NaNoWriMo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not familiar with NaNoWriMo... From what I have found on Internet, that seems fun! I don't know if I have still time to join? That'd be cool though :) It's been a long time since I wrote something

      Delete
  4. I'm not a leftie but I know very well the struggle of black ink spots on the skin.
    Nice mani indee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing !! I would love to read stories written by you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!