Monday, October 12, 2015

Nailmail from Trust Fund Beauty, Eat.Sleep.Polish and Supernatural Lacquer

Hello!
 
Time for some random nail mail post! It's been forever since I shared my nailmail on my blog, so I thought it would be a great idea to start again. Personally, I love seeing others people's nailmail. Sometimes I discover new brand and sometimes I just appreciate to look at nail polish bottles. :)
 
Let's see what I got this week. I got my Trust Fund Beauty order, Eat.Sleep.Polish and Supernatural Lacquer order too!
 
 
First, we have I Had It First (soft pinkish nude creme), Wine O'Clock (burgundy/wine creme) and Drunk Dial (deep purple creme) from Trust Fund Beauty.
 
I just love nude polish and I've been eyeing this polish for a while, so when I made my order, I just HAD to put I Had It First in my cart. (Right?)
 
Wine O'clock and Drunk Dial are both from the "Because I Can" collection (Fall 2015), while I Had It First is from the "Prenup" collection.
 
 
Then, we have my Eat.Sleep.Polish. order. I bought Rasberry Gummy Bear and a crystal nail file.
 
 My first order got lost so the owner, Caterina, sent me another package to make up for it. I initially bought The Deadly Poppy Fields, but she didn't have it in stock since she is in the process of moving. (I will have it later when she reopens!).
 
Caterina was a sweetheart from the start. She responded in a matter of few minutes (max one hour) and she tried to fix everything for me. I even got a mini nail file! I really appreciated her professionalism and her customer service. I wish her luck in her move and I can't wait for her to open again.
 
 
And finally, my last order. From Supernatural Lacquer aka my favorite indie, of course! I got some of her new fall polishes. The first is The Trickster. Oh, my.
 
 
LOOK.AT.THAT.POLISH.


The next two are thermal inspired by the ghost on Supernatural. Poltergeist is a black (cold) to light gray/white/transparent polish.

It has black, pink and blue flakies. I don't know how to described it. It's gorgeous, okay?


Ectoplasm is a blue (cold) to gray/white/transparent thermal.

 
Drool worthy, right?




The last two are magnetic polish inspired by the Horsemen. I bought Death and War. They were my favorite Horsemen so I had to have them. Death (right)is a purple and War (left) is more of a deep red. I CAN'T WAIT to play with them.




Weeeeell, that's it for this post! I'll see you later this week for the 40GNAI!

Have a good week!

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!