Wednesday, October 28, 2015

40Great Nail Art Ideas - Orange, Purple and Green + Saran Wrap

Hello!
 
I know, I am terribly late for the 40GNAI challenge! I first tried to do my mani Thursday and it was so much a fail, I couldn't bring myself to post this mani Friday. You know when you do something and while you do it you just say to yourself : "Stop. STOP. STOOOOP." but then you continues? It's what happen with my fail.
 
So I tried something different and I like it better!
 
 
First of all, my pattern and the color prompt had a potential of 99.99% of turning into a big mush. I knew it before I start. (Previously fail turned into the mush predicted.)

 
I decided for my second attempt to do the colors separate instead of trying to use them as a whole. Super simple skittlette, but I love it!

 
I used black to smudge the colors and because black is a Halloween color, of course!

 
I hope you liked it!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!