Saturday, October 24, 2015

Review - Gold Nail Sticker from Born Pretty Store

Hello, hello!
 
Today I have something new to my blog! A review from Born Pretty Store! Yeah, I'm so excited for this!
I contacted BPS earlier in September and they were kind enough to send me three samples to show you! Let's take a look!

 
 
My first item is these gold stickers. (here, Product ID:21776) There are three different design on the sheet. Big bold chevron, three tiny chevron design and the heartbeat one. The three tiny chevrons aren't showed on the sheet because I totally forgot to take a picture before using them! Oops!


 
 
 
The stickers are "glued" to the sheet, so you will have to peel them first and then apply them to your nails. I chose to use the three chevron first and I went full hand with them. I immediately got a chic manicure without fuss.



This is what they look on my nails. My base color is Bye Felicia (by Trust Fund Beauty), a gorgeous vibrant purple with some pink undertones polish! 



You can see that the glue of the sticker is really not visible to the eye. I pressed firmly when I applied them and I had a perfect define line without a white film surrounding it (I had it happened to me in the past!)



Even thought they are sticker, they are super fine and won't go bumpy once on your nails. I had troubles in the past with stickers because they were kind of 3-D and I didn't like it, but with these stickers, no problem at all! 




Oh, and they are gold. Who doesn't love gold? This color makes everything better in my opinion, seriously.

I would recommend to use a topcoat to seal the design. I didn't do it because I was testing them for a short time, but if you want to extend the lifetime of your mani, definetely wear a topcoat.

If you ever want to buy something from Born Pretty Store, I have a discount code for you! Use "DEAEX31" at check out on items not already reduced for 10% off! 

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!