Saturday, October 17, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas- Geeks

Hello! Today I'm back with the 40GNAI challenge! 

Geek was the theme and I had so much inspiration and none at the same time for this week prompt. Weird, right?  

I finally settled and decided I wanted to do science inspired nails, since I'm a big science geek. Apparently, you can geek about anything (I didn't know that) nowadays. I think at first geek was for the video games and nerds were for science/math etc. But now, it is a lot mixed up, geek, nerd, whatever.


I started with a saran wrap background using three different shades of soft green/mint polishes. 


After, I topcoated it and painted with Black acrylic paint my little molecules. From left to right (on my first picture) you have a part of the sugar molecule, on my ring finger it's dopamine or serotonine (I did both and I can't remember which is which haha), on my middle finger it's a coffee molecule and finally I have the dopamine/serotonine molecule on my pointer finger. 

You know, stuff that makes you happy! :)


On my thumb is the new statement I see eveywhere. Geek is the new sexy.

Hope you like it!

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!