Friday, October 9, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Teal

Hello!

Today's the second week of the 40 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge! For this week, the theme was teal. Each participant had a specific prompt assigned to them, so everyone would make something different. Since we are more than 40 now, some prompt may repeat, but the interpretation may be different! How fun is this?

Mine was teal + rose! I was happy I had this one, because I thought it would be very easy to do. I also wanted to make something a little bit different but that turned out to be a fail so I changed my direction at the last moment. In the end I'm very proud of my nails.

Let's take a look!


 
My base for this nail art is Amazon..Amazoff by OPI, a deep teal, perfect for fall! I don't have many green, I tend to gravitate more towards teal and blue toned green. It's the only teal I think I own.
 
 
I made the roses on my new Uberchic Mat to practice the design and ended up being satisfied with the result so I made decals and stick them to my nails.

 
I hope you like them! They were fun to do and I think they kinda look chic for some reason!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo


3 comments:

  1. Very feminine (and not so expected) design. Amazon Amaz...OFF is such a gorgeous shade of teal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree with you, it's a gorgeous shade !

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!