Saturday, March 28, 2015

52 Week Challenge - Orange, Red and Yellow

Hello to you!

I initially didn't post this mani on my blog because I thought it was not my best clean-up job and the pictures were kinda meh. Now, I'm thinking what the heck. This is my blog and it helps me to see the evolution of my skills over time, so I'll post the mani.

It was for the 52 Week Challenge (I've been slacking these past weeks I'm so behind on some prompts...) .

 

I wanted to do a sponged background with four polishes but you can't really see. (Yellow, orange, pink and red..) Only three colors are showing.. Grr. Since I wasn't satisfied with my background I added a little stamping. (MY SECOND SUCCESSFUL ATTEMPT, people. Yaaaaassss.)
 
 

I think they were Chinese-inspired by my subconscious. Don't you think they kinda look Chinese? haha.


I obviously need to continue practising my stamping, but I think I did pretty well. These were also so fun to wear. ME LIKEY.

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

2 comments:

  1. I love these!!! I really need to do gradients and stamping more often, they look so cool! Also, you're so good at stamping already, that's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should do gradients more often :D They are my favorite thing to do and they are super easy to do, yet you can do some pretty awesome things with this technique! Aww thank you, I hope to be better next time haha :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!