Monday, March 30, 2015

WNAC - Glitter Placement

Hello, Reader!

So, the catch up is going strong and today I'll be showing you my glitter placement I had done for the Weekly Nail Challenge. It was my first time doing this kind of nail art and, well, I still need practise but that was so much fun to do! I remembered that week I couldn't sleep so I woke up at like 7:30 am and I started doing this glitter placement haha.


 
So shiny! It was also a pain in the butt to take in pictures. I had to use my imagination to get good photos.


I did a skittlette because I wasn't ready for a full mani with glitter placement. Doing four nails was enough for my first time. It took forever! High five to the girls that make ten fingers!! I don't do often skittlette because I like my nails to be all the same, it's a mental problem I know.


I used also for the first time Wharf! Wharf! Wharf by OPI. Textured polishes are cool but only in a little dose, I think. I wouldn't do my whole hand with this. You can also my not-so-neat glitter placement haha. Remember it was 7:30 in the morning when I did this haha.

 
A sun shot to show the sparkliness (that word doesn't exist. It should.)
 
I hope you liked it!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!