Thursday, March 26, 2015

Gradient with Colors By Llarowe polishes + Chevrons

Hi all!

I thought it was time I get back on the game and posted some nails I didn't previously post on my blog. I'll try to catch up a little bit and show you a few manis that didn't make it to the blog but were posted on Instagram over the few days!

Shall we begin?

First in this serie is a gradient and chevron mani I did a month ago (already!)

 
I did a simple gradient with three Colors By Llarowe (Bad, Smooth Criminal and Purple Pizzaz). The gradient was more visible IRL. Oh well. I think I choose the pictures that were more showing than others where you couldn't even tell there was three colors.

 
Because I thought it was "missing" something I had some skinny chevrons (I used the ones from @teismom at NailVinyls.) It was my first time using the skinny chevrons, usually I'm using the "normal" size and I think I like the skinny better. It allows more chevrons on my nails than the other size.

 
I tried to take the picture in natural light to see if I could get better pictures, but like you see, the gradient is not so present. I think the colors were too-alike.

 
This is the picture I posted on Instagram, because you can see the gradient and a little bit of holo really well. Like I said many times, gradient are my favorite thing to do, so I did a lot of them recently and I think it's time I get my nail art game back with more freehand stuff.
 
What do you think of this mani?
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

2 comments:

  1. These are so freaking pretty and cute!! I so badly want to try some CBL polishes, they're all so gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D There is so many CBL I want ! You should check Storenvy pages for CBL polishes, that's where I bought few of them, they were a little bit cheaper than from Harlow or Llarowe :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!