Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Let's Try Those Untrieds! - Supernatural "Meg 2.0" Swatch

Hello!

In an vain attempt to try all my untrieds, I'm showing you today Meg 2.0 by Supernatural Lacquer. I actually bought this bottle a few months ago and I haven't still wore it until two weeks ago. Shame on me, I know.

 
Meg 2.0 is a really sweet polish that goes perfectly with the character that inspired the polish. Under all the attitude and snarky comments she was so sweet and she cared. I think Stefanie captured this really well!


The polish is a white crelly with pink, purple glitter and some tiny tiny glitters in the same color scheme. It looks so delicate!

 
I wore it a day where the weather was nice and spring-like and it made my little heart feels light with happiness. (What a polish doesn't make you feel like that? You're weird.)


I still have some Supernatural Lacquer polishes I haven't swatch already, so I'm eager to swatch them now! I know I'll love them already. Stefanie makes such beautiful polishes, how could I not love them, eh?

P.S.: Stefanie will open again her shop soon! Happy dance! Date to be announced.

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!