Monday, November 9, 2015

Review - Nail Sticker from Born Pretty Store

Hello!

Today is my last review from Born Pretty Store and I will talk about nail stickers. Cute nail stickers.

I chose these nail stickers because I thought they will be super cute for a baby shower or something like that. I don't go often to baby showers, but you got to be prepare, right?? haha

 
Obviously, I forgot again to take a picture before doing my nails. Oops. You get a lot of nail stickers (product ID # 20557) for just one sheet (around 20, more or less) They are adorable, aren't they??
 
 
Easy to use, you soak them for around 20-30 seconds in the water and then you peel them off the sheet and apply them onto your nails.

 
I put two coats of top coat over the nail stickers to smooth everything, but sadly like you can see, my nails are super curvy so they stand off the nail edge. I think I was underestimating the size of the stickers when I decided to use two of them on my nails. Thin and super curvy nails. Oops.
 
 
While I think they are super cute and super easy to use, they are not for me, damn you curvy nails! If your nails are "flat", you can definitely wear this look! I will use the little hearts, but I think I will give the other stickers to my little sister! She will love them, I'm sure ;)
 
What do you think? Do you have the curse of curvy nails like me or are your nails are flat?
 
If you want to buy from BPS, I have a discount code for you: use "DEAEX31" at check out on items not already reduced for 10% off! 
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!