Friday, March 11, 2016

Review from Born Pretty Store - Thermal Polish and Cat Water Decals

Hello!
 
I have some reviews today! Yeah!
 
I wore this nail polish a month or two ago, but then I broke my index fingernail and I did not feel like it would make the nail polish justice if I took pictures on my broken nail for this review. Finally it is all grown up now, so let's get to it!
 
 
 
The nail polish (ID: 18931) is a thermal that changes to light purple (almost pink) to a darker purple. The application was really easy and it dried fast.
 
You could go away with one thick coat, but I did two, because that's how I roll!
 
The pictures you're seeing are in the warm phase of the polish and it is pretty accurate color-wise.

 
After the polish had dried, I decided to add some cat water decals. (ID:16035) Pretty east to use and simple instructions. They look cute too. ;)

 

Overall, the products were really great. Easy to use, the polish dried fast and the change with the temperature was very noticeable. I would definitely wear again these products.
 
If you want to buy from BPS, I have a discount code for you: use "DEAEX31" at check out on items not already reduced for 10% off!

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

1 comment:

  1. Nice thermal! I love cats so obviously I smiled when I saw this mani.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!